Wednesday, June 30, 2010


PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010

July 4, 2010 in Celebrity QuotesOlivia Wilde by Versus
PETA Names Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010 | celebrity quotes
Audrey is the most beautiful woman in the past 100 years and Olivia Wilde is “The Sexiest”… but not according to Maxim or FHM (although that has happened too), but to PETA! The reason? Olivia is one hot vegetarian.
“I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in. So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!”
… says Olivia about her title.
Pictured: Olivia at 21st Romy Award’ at the Hofburg on April 18, 2010 in Vienna.


1 comment:

  1. She looks a little malnourished – but I’ve always liked more realistic images of women. Girls/teenagers/women have enough pressures. You look far healthier.

    ReplyDelete