I finally downloaded the Vegan gal DVD and watched it last night and I also took plentiful interesting notes!!
Here they are!
To clog... or not clog
Recommended reading; For for life, McDougall plan, new diet for America.
- Did you know.
- 2 eggs = 64% FAT 500mg CHOLESTEROL,
- Oatmeal = 13% FAT 0 CHOLESTEROL
- Cheese 73% Fat
- Corn 9% Fat
- Brown Rice 5% Fat
- Salmon 53% Fat
- Potato 1% Fat
- 'In America' 1 out of 2 men and 1 out of 3 women die from heart disease.
- The only way to get cholesterol into your body is by eating Animal proteins.
- Animal fat STICKS! It makes blood cells stick together and it takes up to 12 hours to get blood flow back to normal.
- Everything in our body needs Oxygen and nutrients which is transported through our blood, to slow this down is damaging!
- If you're trying to get your nutrients through consuming animal muscle your not getting the nutrients from the source. That animal ate the grass or grain. What you are getting is the animals stored fat, cholesterol and storage of hormones.
- You're getting FAT not FIBER there is absolutely no Fiber in meat!
- Fiber sweeps away toxins - keeps us clean.
- 2,500 gallons of water is used to make just 1LB of meat.
- Animals are fed;
- Shredded newspaper
- Plastic hay
- Processed Sewage
- Poultry litter
- Saw dust
- Cardboard scraps
- Ground up DEAD ANIMALS
- Breast milk is only 5% Protein. We do not need as much protein as we seem to believe.
- People who try to reason that just eating Chicken and Fish is okay.
- Chicken has same amount of Cholesterol and Beef
- Not nutrients from source
- No fiber
- And will make you urinate out all the calcium your body uses to break down the protein.