Monday, May 24, 2010

So it's been a while.
Some Vegan food updates - First of all some treats I discovered in IGA. (Hope I didn't look weird taking photos of food in the shop)
Quite tasty...
and some more...
Dinner tonight was PIZZA! I was thinking about it today but forgot then Brendon suggested it again tonight, so we made some home made pizzas, he truly is great when it comes to my veganism. Not only did he pay for me to get some So good Vanilla bliss soy milk (as it's on sale 3 for $4.8) he also paid for all my pizza stuff..
We found some Tofutti cheese too.
Which was surprisingly really nice and OMG IT MELTS! 
Now here is the end result of my pizza with Tomato pizza paste, Tofutti Cheese, mushroom, tomato, zucchini and sun dried tomato vegetarian sausages.
'Twas amazing! :P
(luckily we made two so I can have one for lunch tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment