Monday, April 26, 2010

Over the weekend Brendon and I went and stayed at his Mums place. For dinner the first night she made 'Proscitto' a mix of Puff pastry with sliced veggies usually served with Fetta. However an individual one was made especially for me completely vegan with avocado. It was delish! Can't believe I forgot to take a photo!
For lunch the next day we went to a railway and I got a chicken salad minus the chicken! It was so goood, I especially loved the cabbage, hard noodles and chopped nuts.
Dinner that night everyone had had steak and I had fakes sausages with raw mushroom and some of 2 salads that had been prepared, both were amazing. Breakky today I had a fruit salad and avocado and fake chicken for lunch. Fake chicken is really good, I think it's my new favourite!

Tonight I am making my own little mix of Tofu (cooking it myself), fake chicken, avocado, mushrooms, champignons, cheery tomatoes and mixed beans.
I'll let you know how it goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment