Monday, April 19, 2010

Time to become a SKINNY BITCH. In other words time for some exercise. Over the course of 2008 and 2009 I had lost about ten kilos which then lead to about 15kilos and even at one point 18kilos but now I'm back at that Ten. I did the early stages of weight loss by getting up everyday at 5.30am and going for a jog around my neighbourhood for about an hour then coming home showering and getting ready for school. However in time my neighbourhood proved to not be 'safe' enough, but as I have just moved to Forest Lake I think it much safer and I'm living on a street that is uphill and goes around in an oval, so inevitably I'll be running up hill, then down hill, then uphill and so on. As this is my first day and the first time I have gone for a jog in a VERY LONG time I imagine it is going to be difficulty. But with great difficulty comes great weight loss and I am determined. Just I won't get getting up at 5.30 am because I don't get to bed till late and I'd rather go when my house mates are at work where they can't see me and my knock knee'd odd running style.

1 comment:

  1. Im sure your running style isnt that bad haha
    Jogging is great, spesh up hill.
    Oh and if you end your jog and then do 50 pushups (boy or girl ones depending on how you feel) and situps, youll feel even greater!
    Have a cold shower after wards too
    Burns Calories ;)

    ReplyDelete